- The Feast PvP Tournament at the EU Fan Festival!
- 20 January 2017
We are very excited to announce that we will be a hosting a PvP tournament at the European Fan Festival in February! If you have a ticket to the Fan Festival in Frankfurt and want to show off your skills (and win fabulous prizes) now is the time to gather your team and register!
Keep reading to learn all the details on how to participate!
How to Take Part
Assemble a team of four players (tank, healer, melee DPS and ranged DPS), agree on a fun team name, and register to enter on our special PvP Tournament Entry Page, filling in all of the required details.
All members of a team will need to register their interest in order to be placed in the same team for the tournament.
Note: Only users who have purchased tickets to the Fan Festival in Frankfurt will be eligible to take part.
Friday, January 20 to Friday, February 3, 2017
The community team will select eight teams, totalling 32 Fan Festival attendees, to take part in the preliminary rounds. Teams will be informed of their successful application via email.
Preliminaries will take place on the show floor on Saturday, February 18 with the finals and semi-finals being showcased live on stage on Sunday, February 19!
- All Tournament Participants:
1 x special commemorative lithograph*
*Final design may vary.
- Semi-finalists, Finalists and Winners:
1 x Gaelicap in-game item
- Finalists and Winners:
1 x t-shirt featuring Fang or Claw design
1 x ROCCAT® Isku+ Force FX gaming keyboard
- Each team must comprise of 1 Tank, 1 Healer, 1 Melee DPS and 1 Ranged DPS
- Tournament-specific PvP characters will be provided, with PvP Rank set to 50. You will be allowed to allocate your PvP points freely.
- Characters will have all jobs at level 60 and have a selection of 4 gear sets:
- - Item Level 180 PvP gear
- - Item Level 210 PvP gear
- - Allagan Tomestone of Law gear
- - Allagan Tomestone of Lore gear
- Platform used is PC. Mice, keyboards, headsets and controllers will be provided. You will not be allowed to bring and use your own peripherals during the tournament
- You will be assigned set-up time to freely customise your HUD and hotbars.